SEAWEED WAFERS NUTRITIONS
- Appropriately sized wafers (+/- 2.3mm) for dwarf shrimp, includes a mini-spoon for easy feeding
- Supply all vitamins, minerals, and proteins the shrimp require
- Can remain in the water for over 24 hours without dissolving
- Does not cloud the water when used as directed
- Ideal for all varieties of Neocaridina and Caridina shrimp, including cherry, bee, crystal, blue bolt, and more
Shrimp Wafers are appropriately sized food for dwarf shrimp (Caridina and Neocaridina). They supply all the vitamins, minerals, and proteins shrimp require for proper growth, strong shells, and healthy molting. Additionally, they contain a generous amount of spirulina (blue-green algae) to help support shrimps’ vibrant colors. Once you distribute the wafers, shrimp will gather in the feeding area to eat. The wafers are easily digested and can remain in the water for over 24 hours without dissolving.