SEAWEED SELECTS NUTRITIONS
RED MARINE ALGAE
- Nutritious food for algae grazing (herbivorous) and sponge eating marine fish
- Red Marine Algae is spongier than the green and preferred by fish with soft mouthparts
- Enhanced with a natural garlic extract to entice finicky eaters
- Feed using Ocean Nutrition’s Feeding Frenzy Seaweed Clips
- Ideal for tangs, butterflyfish, marine angelfish, wrasses, Moorish Idols, parrotfish, and more
Seaweed Selects Marine Algae are natural foods rich in vitamins and minerals that are ideal for the daily feeding of herbivorous fish – those whose natural diet is partly or entirely algae. The addition of garlic extract creates an appealing flavor that entices even the most finicky eaters. Furthermore, Seaweed Selects are 100% digestible, so your fish absorbs a maximal amount of the food and excretes less of it as waste. This means less aquarium clean-up for you! For complete balanced nutrition, we highly recommend feeding Seaweed Selects in combination with Ocean Nutrition Formula Foods.
Seaweed Selects Red Marine Algae has a palatable texture perfect for fish, such as Powder Blue Tangs and Moorish Idols, with soft mouthparts that graze on algae and eat sponges.
Nearly all marine herbivorous, omnivorous, and grazing fish including Tangs, Rabbitfish, Large Angelfish, Pygmy Angels, Wrasses, Damsels, and some Butterflyfish. Also great for most marine invertebrates and herbivorous freshwater fish.
Tear off a piece of seaweed. Fold it and place it in a Feeding Frenzy Seaweed Clip. Attach the clip to the inside surface of your aquarium using the suction cup. Allow the fish to graze. Remove any uneaten seaweed after several hours. This product is a daily supplement to other food sources. For complete balanced nutrition, feed Seaweed Selects as a tasty treat alongside Ocean Nutrition Formula Foods.