FORMULA PELLET FOODS
- Powdered coral food with particle sizes ranging from 5 to 400 microns
- Stimulates a positive feeding response in LPS and SPS corals
- Supplies proteins, amino acids, and other essential nutrients
- Can be used for target or broadcast feeding
- Does not cloud the water when used as directed
- Ideal for a large variety of coral species such as Euphyllia, Acropora, Montipora, Zoanthids, Scolymia, and others
Reef Pulse is a powdered coral food formulated with a select blend of zooplankton and phytoplankton that caters to the unique nutritional requirements of SPS and LPS coral species, tube worms, and other filter feeders. With a range of particle sizes from 5 to 400 microns, it is an ideal food for a wide variety of coral species and mixed reef aquariums. Your corals will grow faster and show more intense coloration when fed regularly with Reef Pulse. It can be used for target or broadcast feeding.
SPS and LPS coral species such as Euphyllia, Acropora, Montipora, Zoanthids, Scolymia, and others.
Feed 2 to 3 times per week. Store in a cool and dry place. Target Feeding: For every 25 gallons of tank volume add ¼ teaspoon of Reef Pulse to ½ cup of tank water. Blend & stir well. Squirt mixture over targeted corals using a turkey baster, syringe, or pipette. Broadcast Feeding: For every 25 gallons of tank volume add ¼ teaspoon of Reef Pulse to ¼ cup of tank water. Blend & stir well. Pour into aquarium, circulation pumps will disperse the food.