Grid Feeding ClipProduct Features
- Feeding accessory that holds gel-based frozen food in place underwater
- Waterproof with suction cup for in-tank feeding
- Perfect for use with shy and finicky feeders
- Ideal when acclimating new fish
- For use with fish that forage for food, including marine angelfish, butterflyfish, tangs, wrasses, and others
Ocean Nutrition's Feeding Frenzy Feeding Accessories make feeding your fish easier, more efficient, and fun.
In their natural coral reef environments, fish eat by picking at rocks and coral heads and hunting in crevices throughout the day. Ocean Nutrition's Feeding Frenzy Grid Feeding Clip satisfies this natural feeding instinct by holding food intact underwater, and prolonging the feeding time, so fish are not forced to eat their entire day's food in a five-minute rush. The clip includes a mesh pouch for holding semi-thawed gel-based frozen food and a suction cup that allows them to easily be attached to the inside surface of acrylic or glass aquariums. This clip is ideal for feeding Frozen Formula Foods and Seaweed Selects from Ocean Nutrition.
- Place one or two cubes of Frozen Formula Foods™ or Frozen Single Items in feeding grid and
- Using the suction cup, place the grid clip in an area in the aquarium where fish can feed comfortably. For optimum results, attach the clip to an object in the center of the aquarium away from the sides of the tank so fish can access the food from both sides of the grid.
- All fish will eat the food that protrudes through the grid and fish with pointed snouts such as
- The grid feeder can also be used for feeding Ocean Nutrition’s™ SEAWEED SELECTS™, the
- CLEAN THE GRID FEEDING CLIP THOROUGHLY BEFORE EACH USE.